Thursday, March 19, 2009

C2

what, me backdate a post? never.

My freshman year of college I lived at home. My parents lived less than 1o min from campus, so it made a lot of sense. I soon realized, though, that all the cool kids were living on campus. I somehow convinced Mom and Dad to let me move, and thus C2 was born. Annie, The Veltz twins and I were the C2 girls, and although I have probably built up my memories in my head, it was beyond awesome. Our apartment was filled with cheesy posters (like the one of the shirtless man holding a baby... what was that?) and the sound of Broadway musicals. It was this dorky girls' DREAM. We loved having people over, and more than once had RA's hiding in our shower. Siete de Mayo? C'mon people - it doesn't get any better than that. I've called many places home, since then, and as we speak I'm packing again! Hopefully for the last time in a LOOONG time.

No comments: