being a mom changes your life in countless ways... the dramatic changes are obvious - i am no longer living for just myself, i've created a life, mike and i are responsible for this tiny person, i like to dress her up, etc.
the subtle changes, however, are what have caught me by surprise...
- i now know what wegmans looks like before 8:00 am
- i can make myself look like i've showered
- i'm borderline obsessed with her bodily functions
- jodi johnston is actually growing on me, despite her obnoxious perkiness at 5:00 am
- the fridge always has fruit in it (why? the baby can't eat it. yet it's just there)
- i realized i know remarkably fewer songs than i thought i did
- i eat kashi